Denmark is situated at the edge of the European continent, close to the seas and in the middle of the West Wind Belt. These factors contribute to a yearly average of 121 rain days.
Grown from rainy weather conditions comes the believe that a quick rain shower can be beautiful as well as moody, but first and foremost requires the right outfit. In combining the outdoor lifestyle, with the fashion city life comes RAINS. A new Danish rainwear maker focusing on a minimalistic style with functional details and comfort as top priorities.
RAINS is based on a philosophy of creating unique rainwear which can complement the wearer's existing wardrobe in an elegant way, and bring positive associations to the rainy day.
Product selling points
- Classic and functional design.
- Complements very different style.
- Light Polyurethane(PU) rubber fabric – Soft and 100 % waterproof.
- Thin and soft polyester backside that dries fast.
- Strong and flexible strength in fabric.
- Ultrasonically welded in stitchings to ensure waterproofness.
- High quality metal fittings.
- Low noise in fabric friction.
- Low volume after folding together.
- Very strong color fastness
- Effective ventilation in the bag and underneath sleeves
- No zipper to ensure ventilation in the front of the jackets
Rains rainwear, bags, and boots will be available at Kai D. soon.
Location: 230 Grand Street Brooklyn NY 11211 (Williamsburg)
Tel: 347 765 2204
Tue - Fri: 1 - 7pm
Sat: 12 -7 pm
Sun: 12 - 6pm